Tuesday, January 27, 2009

lately..

i smile soo much more.
i have spent more time with friends recently.
i honestly enjoy life more.
im takin life one day at a time.
im actually letting god take care of things..
ive discovered an amazing friend in someone i wouldnt have ever guessed to be this important to me.
im watching my little girl grow up in front of my very eyes.
she crawls like a pro..pulls up on anything she can reach..she sings and dances to anything resembling music..she take a few 'steps' if you hold her hands and guide her..ohh how the time is flying by.
i dont know what it is..but i like..well actually i love it.
and ive been told the happiness im feeling is plastered all over my face..
i couldnt deny this if i tried.

*samanthalee*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sammi i have seen that smile in your status on myspace and facebook. keep smiling girl its good to see. i know we have not seen each other in years but you have always been special to me. i am and always be proud of the women you have become. i love you and miss you lots hope to see you this summer. love your aunt diane.

Sue said...

"and ive been told the happiness im feeling is plastered all over my face..
i couldnt deny this if i tried."

No baby you sure can't deny it. I smile everytime you get a text because your face just lights up. Hold on tight cuz I believe God is writing you a beautiful love story.

I love you!