Friday, February 29, 2008

School

and the one class i have is driving me insane...my teacher basically doesn't teach, atleast not to level i learn on. He cannot stay on topic to save his life and i dont mean just a little off topic i mean like crazy off topic. For me this makes learning anything very hard. This class is the one class i need to graduate my last chance to get my GPA just a little bit higher and i sit lost for an hour and a half. He asks if we have questions but tells students they should already know that and wont answer. there is no possible way i could get a different teacher so im stuck. so i need so major help from God to even get through englsh.
frustrated with school but loving life...

Sami

2 comments:

Jen said...

::Sigh:: sorry about the school thing. But don't give up. Keep trying and trusting God. It will all work itself out in the end. And remember God will NEVER put you through something you can't handle :)
OMIGOSH!! I get to be the first to comment on Sami's Blog!! I feel sooo special. Seriously though keep trying don't give up :)

Kristina Weeks said...

ugh, i messed up my first post, sorry!
you're in prayer
God has a hold of you and your life
it was AWESOME to be in the same house with you
at revolution
and i'm so glad i get to see you
every wednesday!!
peace girl