Monday, March 10, 2008

My Mommy

if you are reading this blog I'm pretty much assuming you know my mom, if not you should get to know her she pretty amazing. No she hasn't done anything spectacular in life you can basically classify her as average ..which I am perfectly A-OKAY with..shes fabulous to me. I love just talking to her about life. She has so much to say and she would never give herself credit for being a good listener or person to talk to but she truly is. I can go to her with things and know I'm going to get a sincere response. I guess I never realized just how great our relationship was until I've been faced with my recent challenges of young motherhood and the drama I've gotten along with that. I can go to her bawling my eyes out feeling like I make no sense and she gets it. I thank God for the mother he gave me, I pray my daughter and I have the kind of relationship my mommy and I do.

3 comments:

Sue said...

lol now I can call you Madre. I am so blessed to have you for my daughter.

You will be the most awesome mom. You're real. You listen without judging, think before speaking and when you speak it comes from your heart of hearts. Desi is blessed to have you for her mom...she just doesn't know it yet. :0)

I love you Kiddo!!

Anonymous said...

you two blow me away i wish i had what you have and that is a great mother and daughter relaltionship, as you know i do not have that. i love you both so much, and i really miss you so much. an i am proud to say you are part of my family. my bother is so blessed. sammi you will be a great mom. you have a good example for a mother yourself. you made your favorite(lol) aunt cry. an it is ok if i am not your favorite aunt. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NO MATTER WHAT. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jen said...

Awwwwwwwww.
Sami....Both of you are AMAZING woman. And I'm glad you two have such a great relationship!!
(i'm actually kinda jealous)