Friday, May 23, 2008

Ready Set Spill Your Guts

i wish i could just pour everything running thrugh my brain out..
without having to explain a thing..
this is my blog so technically i could..
however im not sure of the reaction ill get..
but i wont know unless i go for it..
so here i go...

i cant believe i graduate in less than a month
my little brother is startin high school next year(WhAt?!)
Desirae is already a month..where the time go
i dont wanna grow up..but i already have..
i dont want my friends to all go off to college and me stay here..
my heart hurts..i will be the only on of my close friends left in joco.."/
i cant believe shes a month and only seen her father once..
court is not a fun experience..but it makes you stronger.
i like the conclusion the lawyers came to. now she will know her dad..
even if we cant associate for a year.
i hate the baby weight i have left (i know im not fat..but its gross and flabby..YUCK!!)
once again...im getting ready to graduate..this day you anticipate from kindergarden is fastly approaching...its a scary thought..
im thankful some of my closest friend are still here and living.
my senior project is DONE!!
i have 5 more real days of highschool...of school period.
i hate spending ridiculous amounts of money on things..especially when you cant make it through the day without this item..
its very weird to be at home but have my daughter not be here..
i hope things are going well for their first visit together..
im very antsy..dont think i spelled that right.
i miss the way things used to be..but i know its working this way becasue God wants it to..but its hard to swallow.

I feel a lot better..some of the things i dumped out may make absolutely no sense if you want you can aske questions and i will elaborate. If you have a million things going on..this is very helpful... even if noone reads it its off my chest.

Love to all of you..

::samanthalee::


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take heart my friend. You are a woman because of all you do. Your legacy has started, and your daughter's life and the person she becomes will testify to your legacy.

I do not envy the things you have to deal with. You're brave, and wise, and wonderfully gorgeous because of it. Let your heart rest. God has you secure.

Don't let yourself carry burdens.
It's not worth it; God can take them off you.

You are amazing and relentless in your walk with God!

Anonymous said...

Sami, you've got some friends around you that loves you. And we're here if you want to hang out or whatever. So don't feel alone girlie, we all love you and we're here for you, day and night.