Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ever been here?

has anyone ever been faced with making a decision or a choice that is the exact opposite of what you truly want to do, a choice that you know is right, but that doesnt really matter to you. its the hardest thing you have ever had to do. you struggle with it daily and quite often consider throwing in the towel. or perhaps in a place where everything reminds of the one thing you need to forget, every song, every object you see. maybe a state of mind where you rethink every decision. where you replay every word in your mind. where you hope and wish and pray for things to go back to what they were.

well that is where i am at. throwing in the towel has crossed my mind. i revisit those memories often. to return to the summer between my sophomore and junior year of highschool would be magical only if i didnt have to give up desirae.

i want every friend who has been encouraging lately to know that i love you all dearly you are all wonderful. i couldnt ask for better friends. but i ask that you bare with me. right now im at a place in life where i have to do the one thing i struggle most with and the one thing i never saw comming. your prayers and comments are definately welcome.

::samanthalee::

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I will definitely be praying girl. You are so strong and you will get through this decision and this time in your life. Know how I know? Because Philipians 4:13 tells me so. Christ is the one that is going to strengthen you when you have to make those tough choices and go through the tough stuff. The Holy Spirit will fill you with peace and His voice when the time comes. I have total faith in that, and total faith in the fact that God is going to strengthen and grow you so incredibly much through this that you won't even be able to take it all in. You will be dancing with such joy like David did after they came back from the battle - you won't care who see's you because you will be filled so imensely with the joy of Christ inside of you! And He will be the only thing and being you ever want and need and you will fall passionatly in love with Him and His plan for you. Stay strong girl, He knows the plans he has for you (can't think of that verse right now, but I know how it goes, haha.).

I love you and I'm always here.

Amanda said...

I always loved these verses.

Psalm 121:1-3
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;

Anonymous said...

These verses sustained me through my journey, the very same journey you are now on...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile." Jeremiah 29:11-14

I memorized verse 11 and I cannot even count the number of times I said it to myself when I was struggling. Now that you reside in the wonderful Light that is our Savior, Jesus Christ, the future you look towards is far greater than you ever imagined. Keep your eyes on the LORD.

Yours in Christ,
Claire